ATTENTION: MEN WHO ARE ADDICTED TO ONLINE PORNOGRAPHY AND NEED SUPPORT
Since 2012, I have had the pleasure of coaching over 500 smart, ambitious, professional men including entrepreneurs, government officials, church leaders, lawyers and professionals from a variety of industries, on everything from recovery from porn and masturbation addiction to managing relationships during recovery from an out of control sexual behavior, to sexual health and mindset training. If you are looking how you can get started on permanently ending your undesirable behavior with porn and masturbation, or are looking to take your recovery to the next level, we may be able to work together- however, it must be a good fit for all parties involved.
Currently, my hourly consulting schedule is limited to 2-5 hours a month. On a rare occasion, however, I will still do my 1-hour recovery coaching session. These sessions dive deep into your compulsive behavior and crafts a tight focused strategy for straightforward implementation in your life with the goal of ending your out of control behavior with porn, masturbation or sex for good. If you are interested in a 1-hour recovery coaching session, click here.
If you are interested in applying for long-term recovery & accountability coaching ( 30 Days +) please start by filling out the form below. Please make sure to fill out every option and if your application looks like a good fit, I will respond to set up a preliminary call to get to know each other and to better understand your goals.
This is for you if :
- You already have a strong work ethic and self discipline but need the extra edge and find that your behavior with porn and masturbation is keeping you from gaining that edge.
- You are a “winner”/ high achiever realize that your need to quit porn and control your behavior with masturbation to win more.
- You are accomplished in life and ready to move from your current level to the next without pornography as a coping mechanism.
This is NOT for you if:
- You have not taken full responsibility for your addiction.
- You are not yet established in your career or lifestyle.
- You have been diagnosed with a mental health disorder.
- You have a co-occurring addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Submit your online application. Be as detailed as possible. This is a confidential application.
If accepted, you’ll be notified via e-mail for an invitation for a Skype or phone consultation.
*Please use an email address you check regularly. If you are selected and miss your appointment email, you will not be rescheduled.
Your answers here will help me figure out what you need.